|Capacity||5 /10 / 15 / 20 gms|
Infra Red Moisture Balance
This is very reliable and sturdy instrument for an accurate determination of moisture contents of materials which do not under go chemical change. When exposed to infrared radiation. Since drying and weighing of the sample is done simultaneously, the instrument is specially useful for substance which quickly reabsorb moisture after drying observations can be taken quickly and the results obtained are accurate. The instrument has been profitably utilized for a reliable determination of moisture contents of agricultural, soils, foods, tea, fiber, seed, chemicals, plastics, pharmaceuticals, construction soils, liquid soap, paper, bagga's and other similar materials.
Available in capacities
- Very Sturdy, Light and Portable.
- Directly calibrated in moisture percentage.
- Provision for controlling temperature.
- Samples from 5 grams to 25 grams can be tested.
- Easy to operate.
- Accuracy 0.2% by direct reading & 0.1% by estimation.
- Also for liquid.