pH/ORP control is easy with the Alpha pH 190 and pH 200 limit controllers. Featuring 6 sub-menus accessible via a four-button keypad for quick, easy setup and calibration, the controller/transmitters also come with two levels of password to protect against unauthorized tampering.
For faster and more convenient control, choose the Alpha pH 190 which allows direct access to the set-point adjustment and calibration menus; for heightened security, use the Alpha pH 200 limit controller which only allows access to calibration and set-up menus via passwords.
Easy push-button calibration with USA/NIST buffer recognition for fast, effortless calibration. Controller freezes data transmission and relay activities during calibration and maintenance.Features:
- Symmetrical mode of operation for clear, uninterrupted readings even in electronically noisy environments
- Two SPDT relays with independent hysteresis – effective high/low set-points limit control with minimal relay-chattering
- Choice of automatic or manual temperature compensation. Three-wire system compensates error due to cable resistance
- 85 to 250 VAC. 50/60 Hz or DC variable input allows controller to be used with a wide range of supply voltages
- Full-scale 4 to 20 mA galvanic ally isolated current output for process control.