Dual-Input Thermocouple Datalogging Thermometer:
Differential temperature measurement is a breeze with the Thermo Scientific Temp 300 Thermometer. With a user-friendly interface, this Dual-Input Thermocouple Datalogging Thermometer
hand held allows users to navigate through setup and operation easily, even without a manual.
Temp 300 features datalogging at the touch of key, or automatically at intervals from 1 second to 60 minutes and holds up to 2000 data points. The meter also comes with a USB output for advanced data handling with your computer.
Ergonomically designed, the Temp 300 fits your palm perfectly and comes with a large backlight LCD for working in dark environments.
- Easy calibration – choose one-point or two-point, calibrate channels separately or match one probe to the other
- Minimum, maximum and differential temperature view at the press of a button
- Large, easy-to-read illuminated display
- Exclusive three-way hands-free option* – hang the meter from a pipe or belt, stick the meter to a metallic surface, or simply stand the meter on a table surface
- IP54 splash proof with sealed keypad and ABS plastic housing
- Protective rubber armor ensures a firm grip and doubles up as a table-top stand
- Industrial and Automotive
- Food & Beverage
- Type J : -210 ºC to 1200 ºC (-346 ºF to 2192 ºF)
- Type R : 0 ºC to 1768 ºC (32 ºF to 3214 ºF)
- Type K : -250 ºC to 1372 ºC (-418 ºF to 2501 ºF)
- Type S : 0 ºC to 1768 ºC (32 ºF to 3214 ºF)
- Type T : -250 ºC to 400 ºC (-418 ºF to 752 ºF)
- Type N : -250 ºC to 1300 ºC (-418 ºF to 2372 ºF)
- Type E : -250 ºC to 1000 ºC (-418 ºF to 1832 ºF)
- Type B : 200 ºC to 1800 ºC (392 ºF to 3272 ºF)
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Onwards